Where are your servers and infrastructure located today? Does the facility or space include proper cooling and power redundancy? Are your compliancy needs being met?
Safeguard your mission-critical applications and systems in fully compliant data centers with redundant power, cooling and connectivity with colocation.
As your trusted IT and telecom advocate, Capitol IT Partners can help your business strategize, source and implement the best colocation solution for your business. Our primary goal is to ensure that you, our customer, receive the best possible solution that mapes and scales to your business objectives.
WHY CHOOSE COLOCATION?
- Frees up space, budget, and capital expenditures
- Flexible & scalable to accommodate the business need
- Provides fully redundant power and cooling
- Meets auditing and compliancy needs
- Flexible locations for production and disaster recovery workloads
- Protects mission-critical data and systems with 24/7 security
- Provides hybrid cloud options for ultimate flexibility
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Is independent & can deliver multiple options
- Will learn your business structure and goals
- Will understand your IT infrastructure
- Will determine the optimal Colocation solution
- Will research to source the optimal supplier
- Will implement and support the selected solution
- After implementation support including customer service and escalations
- Be integrated as part of your organization’s ecosystem
Colocation allows secure, carrier-neutral connections that span across hundreds of networks and clouds, providing you with high-performance managed bandwidth you can rely on.
SECURITY & COMPLIANCE
Data centers frequently implement multiple layers of security around their physical locations to protect the hardware, including in-house security officers, perimeter fencing, mantrap entries, IP-DVR cameras, biometrics and keycard scanners.
By opting for colocation, you also gain access to experts in the field which are well equipped to provide services such as remote hands, monitoring, and maintenance. Expand your IT capabilities with additional resources.
RELIABILITY & AVAILABILITY
Robust infrastructure and built-in redundancies across power, cooling, network and security keep data centers up and running 24/7, 365 days a year. With SLAs of up to 100% uptime, you can have peace of mind knowing your network will never go down.
FLEXIBILITY & SCALABILITY
Colocation allows you to be prepared for future growth. Easily scale and completly flexible to your business needs, data centers are equipped to provide additional capacity as a business grows.
COST OF OWNERSHIP
One of the biggest benefits of colocation is the reduced cost of needing to maintain your own infrastructure and staff. Get stateof-the-art facilities, enterprise-class reliability, and managed security and service for a fraction of the price of on-premise data centers.
Your One-Stop-Shop for Managed Services
Call today, to speak to one of our team members about how we can assist you, allowing you to get back to growing your business.