Comprehensive security solutions are more than having a firewall in place and a locked front door. The heartbeat of your business is your customer data and financial exposure, and every day we see front-page headlines for data breaches, even at Fortune 500 enterprises. Small businesses are attacked daily as well, and often the damages are so devastating that they never recover, both in terms of financial losses and reputation.
We recognize that security is also more than technology… it is about the technical solutions, processes to evaluate and react
to potential threats, vulnerabilities, and impacts, plus user training and education.
Cybercrime damages are estimated to globally cost $6 trillion annually by 2021, and ransomware damage costs are predicted to be 57x higher in 2021, reaching $20 billion, compared to 2015.
Capitol IT Partners partners with industry leaders to implement secure protection for everything from your data and brand to your property and network.
KEY SECURITY SERVICES
- Penetration Testing & Environment Audit
- Full Security Operations Center (SOC) as a Service
- Physical security protection (IP cameras / door entry / video)
- Web and Application Firewall Management
- DDos Mitigation
- SIEM Platforms & Reporting & Monitoring
- Virus, Malware, Spyware, Email Scanning
- Compliancy Attestations
- IDS/IPS Management
- Endpoint & Device Security Management
- Virtual CISO
- Disaster Recovery and Backups
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- East/West T raffic Monitoring & Breach Protection
- Behavioral Management / Staff T raining & Awareness
- Professional Services Security Consulting
LAYERS OF SECURITY
Cybersecurity and physical security are not just about technology. While technology plays a substantial role, alone it is not enough to protect you from modern vector attacks.
Capitol IT Partners follows the ISO 27001 standard that recommends every comprehensive security solution address all areas of information security risk including people, process & technology.
By following this standard, we are confident we can help protect your mission-critical assets, and bring the solutions required to protect, monitor, and respond to attacks from all vectors – protecting more than just your data and your network, but also your brand and reputation.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Objective & vendor agnostic to evaluate multiple security options
- Will learn your business structure and goals
- Will understand your IT infrastructure and vulnerabilities
- Will determine the optimal comprehensive security solution
- Will manage the implementation and support of the selected solution
- After implementation support including customer service and
- Be integrated as part of your organization’s ecosystem
Your One-Stop-Shop for Managed Services
Call today, to speak to one of our team members about how we can assist you, allowing you to get back to growing your business.